- Sarah is an entrepreneur with interests in Building and Construction, Real Estate, Corporate Speaking, Coaching, Consulting and training in business networking.
- She is currently the CEO and director of Sarma Enterprises Limited & Global Networks Investment.
- She thrives in empowering entrepreneurs in understanding the value of networking and how to create, build and grow their networks.
- She has a remarkable business track record which has earned her notable awards.
- She serves in various leadership positions including, Vice Chairperson United Kenya Club and Vice Chairperson Muungano Wa Wajane.
- She also served as Director Consultant BNI, and President (BNI) Mavuno Chapter and the National Chairperson Global Business Roundtable.
- She was a member of Kenya National Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Dubai Business Women Council - An initiative of Dubai Chamber
Years of experience